VI Peel Q & A
Rêvée Aesthetics has your skin covered! We offer our VI peel to improve the tone, texture, and clarity of your skin. For more details please call us or request an appointment online.
Table of Contents:
What is the VI Peel?
Benefits of VI Peel
Who is a candidate for a VI Peel?
Before & after VI Peel
Key ingredients in VI Peel
Schedule a consultation
The VI peel contains a blend of powerful ingredients that improve the tone, texture, and clarity of your skin. The VI peel can reduce or eliminate age spots, softens wrinkles, and addresses hyperpigmentation. This peel can provide dramatic results with virtually no pain, with minimal downtime in as little as one week.
If you are looking for healthier, firmer, more youthful skin, Rêvée now offers the VI peel for patients in Richmond, VA.
– Evens out skin tone
– Helps lift melasma and hyperpigmentation
– Improves acne
– Stimulates collagen
– Improves fine lines
– Allows skin care products to penetrate better
– Provides a smooth surface
– Glowing skin
If you are interested in achieving and maintaining healthier, more youthful looking skin, you are a candidate. If you are looking to improve tone, texture, clarity, fine lines, and wrinkles, the VI peel can help! Other candidates include those with hyperpigmentation, sun damage, and acne scarring.
VI peels cost $350 depending on the formulation selected for patient’s skin condition and concerns.
– Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) – has been used to perform skin peels for over 20 years. When applied to the skin, the top layers of cells dry up and peel off in one week. This provides exfoliation and stimulates collagen production.
– Retinoic Acid (Vitamin A) – promotes collagen and elastin production. It also increased water levels within the epidermis. This acid triggers exfoliation and unclogs the pores.
– Salicylic Acid – This is a Beta Hydroxyl Acid (BHA) that has anti-inflammatory properties that exfoliate the skin. It can improve thickness, and collagen function.
– Phenol – has the ability to trap free radicals and works to exfoliate the skin. In low percentages, it is an effective numbing agent.
– L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) – a stable, water-soluble form of Vitamin C that is an antioxidant and protects your skin from UV damage. It also stimulates collagen and brightens the skin.
If you are interested in a VI Peel, contact Rêvée! Call us to schedule a consultation. Our practice serves Richmond, VA and surrounding areas in Virginia. We serve patients from Richmond VA, Glen Allen VA, Mechanicsville VA, Midlothian VA, Goochland VA, Chesterfield VA, Powhatan VA, Fredericksburg VA, Williamsburg VA, Charlottesville, VA.