2. You acknowledge that the information on the Website is provided ‘as is’ for general information only. It is not intended to provide medical advice, and should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with qualified health professionals who are familiar with your individual medical needs. Rêvée makes no warranties of any kind regarding this Website, including but not limited to any warranty of accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or any warranty that these pages, or the computer server which makes them available, are free of viruses or other harmful elements, and such warranties are expressly disclaimed.
3. You agree that you will hold harmless Rêvée and its shareholders, officers, directors, and employees from all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, this Website or the information contained in this Website or other websites to which it is linked, including but not limited to claims that you have found something you have heard, viewed or downloaded from this Website or any other website to which it is linked to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, or infringing upon your intellectual property rights. In no event will Rêvée or any of the information contributors to the Website be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if Rêvée has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
4. You acknowledge that the opinions and recommendations contained in this Website are not necessarily those of Rêvée nor are they endorsed by Advice Media.
5. Rêvée may provide links on the Website to other websites which are not under the control of Rêvée. In general, any website which has an address (or URL) not containing ‘https://rejuvenate-md.com‘ is such a website. These links are provided for convenience or reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by Rêvée of the organization or individual operating the website or a warranty of any type regarding the website or the information on the website.
8. This Website (excluding linked sites) is controlled by Advice Media which is headquartered in the State of New York, in the United States of America. It may be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. Because each of these places has laws that may differ from those of New York, by accessing this Website you agree that the statutes and laws of the State of New York, without regard to conflicts of law principles thereof, will apply to all matters arising from or relating to the use of this Website. You also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive legal jurisdiction and venues of the Courts of Nassau County, New York and the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York with respect to such matters. Rêvée and Advice Media. make no representation that materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is hereby prohibited. Individuals or organizations choosing to access this Website from other locations do so of their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
9. Advice Media, its logo, nameplates are trademarks of Advice Media and are protected by international laws and treaty provisions.
10. All text and electronic images on this Website are copyrighted materials which are either registered copyrights, unregistered common law copyrights, registered trademarks or salesmarks of Rêvée or Advice Media, its suppliers or contributors. Any attempt to infringe upon or to circumvent these copyrights or trademarks will subject the infringing individual or organization to severe criminal and civil penalties as prescribed by law.
This practice website is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of this practice website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Collection of your Personal Information
We are committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you safe online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to our practice’s website and governs data collection and usage. By using this website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
This practice reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this practice website is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of this practice website.
Links to Third Party Sites
This practice website may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of this practice and this practice is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. This practice is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. This practice is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by this practice of the site or any association with its operators.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of this practice website, you warrant to this practice that you will not use this practice website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use this practice website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair this practice website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of this practice website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through this practice website.
Use of Communication Services
This practice website may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, texts/SMS, instant messaging, ChatBot, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
– Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
– Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
– Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
– Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
– Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
This practice has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, this practice reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. This practice reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever. Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
All contents or any work-product of this website are owned by respective owners and any 3rd party is not authorized to copy the content or any work-product.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. The example companies, organizations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding our terms & conditions, please contact us:
by phone at (804)-270-5920 or by registered mail at 5300 Patterson Ave, Richmond, VA 23226.
*For any medical procedure, patients respond to treatment differently, hence each patient’s results may vary.
**In case of a life threatening emergency, immediately call 911.
***Information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content contained on or available through this site is for general information purposes only.
****By using this website and sending us your information, you are giving us permission to contact you by electronic and non-electronic means. We also track the conversions and collect user data to improve marketing.
*****If you are vision-impaired or have some other impairment covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to using this website, please contact us.